Toshiya KAIHARA (PhD, DIC)
- Academic/Business Background
1985 M.Eng. Graduate School of Kyoto University, JAPAN
1993 PhD and DIC, University of London, Imperial College, UK
1996 Associate Professor, Univ. of Marketing and Distribution Sciences
2001 Associate Professor, Kobe University
2004 Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University
2010 Professor, Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University
2013 Deputy Dean, Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University
2016 Councilor, Deputy Dean, Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University
- Research Fields
A Theory and Implement of Social Scientific Multi-Agent System
Intelligent Management on Manufacturing/Distribution/Social Systems
Business Informatics, Service Engineering
- Books and Papers
- T. Kaihara: Multi-Agent based Supply Chain Management with Dynamic Environment, International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier Science, Vol. 85, Issue 2, pp.263-269, 2003.
- T. Kaihara: Evolution of Supply Chain Management - Symbiosis of Adaptive Value Networks and ICT, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004.
- T. Kaiahra and S. Fujii, Game Theoretic Enterprise Management in Industrial Collaborative Networks with Multi-Agent Systems, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.46, Issue 5 , pp.1297-1313, 2008.
- T. Kaihara, N. Fujii, S. Nishibayashi and S. Fujii, A Study on Distributed Cooperative Manufacturing Scheduling with Approximate Lagrangian Decomposition and Coordination Method, Asian International Journal of Science and Technology in Production and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol.2, No.3, pp.69-72, 2009.
- T. Kaihara, N. Fujii, A. Tsujibe and Y. Nonaka, Proactive Maintenance Scheduling in a Re-entrant Flow Shop Using Lagrangian Decomposition Coordination Method, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, Vol.59, PP.453-456, 2010.
- T. Kaihara, Y. Yao and N. Fujii, Interdivisional Production Scheduling with Social Negotiation Mechanism, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology,
Vol.60/1, pp.461-464, 2011.
- T. Kaihara, S. Kurose and N. Fujii, A Proposal on Optimized Scheduling Methodology and its Application to an Actual Scale Semiconductor Manufacturing Problem, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, Vol.61, PP.467-470, 2012.
- Giacomo Liotta, Giuseppe Stecca, Toshiya Kaihara, Optimisation of freight flows and sourcing in sustainable production and transportation networks, International Journal of Production Economics (IJPE), Vol. 164, pp. 351-365, 2015.
- Fang Yu, Toshiya Kaihara, Nobutada Fujii, Changyin, Sun; Wankou Yang, A multi-attribute multi-item negotiation mechanism of supply chain networks between buyers and sellers, International Journal of Production Research, 2015.
- Giacomo Liotta, Toshiya Kaihara, Giuseppe Stecca, Optimization and Simulation of Collaborative Networks for Sustainable Production and Transportation, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol.12, No.1, pp.417-424, 2016.
...and many others (more than 200 jounal papers)
Address: 1-1, Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, JAPAN
Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University
E-mail: kaihara< atmark >kobe-u.ac.jp